Personal stories of getting caught with pantyhose.

Welcome! Forums I Remember My First Time Getting Caught With Pantyhose Personal stories of getting caught with pantyhose.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      harry
      Keymaster

Personal stories submitted by our members –

Girlfriend Finds Out It was a cold december night…my girlfriend and I were watching a movie. I had just purchased my first pair of black leggs. I was so exited that I had to tell someone. I had been cross dressing for years and not told anyone. I had to come out. I told her I would be right back and went upstairs to slide them on over my shaven legs. Came down into the dark room with just my ph on and a longer shirt. She didn’t notice as I walked into the room feeling oh so femi. As I sat down she felt my legs and let out a deep sigh. She wasn’t happy and called me a tranny. That relationship didn’t last long after that and 5 gfs later I am married but my wife does NOT approve of my girly side. I still buy my own pantyhose since my wife threw all of hers out and wear them all the time. I don’t care, its who I am and I have loved wearing ph for 35 years. They look sexy and feel even better!

Add Your Own!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Personal stories of getting caught with pantyhose.
Your information: